My Doctor Who Zombie Apocalypse Team:Team Leader
- The Doctor...do I actually need to explain why he's the team leader? Although, let's be honest, if there was a zombie apocalypse the Doctor would've memorized when it happens and avoid it at all costs. Cuz as a fixed point in time that he wouldn't be able to change he wouldn't be able to stand watching his beloved Earth children suffer.Brawler
- Captain Jack Harkness. He's immortal and his blood resets itself (source: Torchwood book: The Twilight Streets) so he wouldn't be affected by zombie bites and scratches. Also, he's quite feisty. ^_^Weapons Expert
- River Song. She's a trained assassin and knows her way around guns plus super smart so she could make us lots of useful weapons.Brains
- The Master. Now, hang on, hear me out. Yes he's crazy but he's just as brilliant as the Doctor and with the Doctor as team leader he'll be able to reign in the Master's madness...okay I just love the Master and wanted him on my team - DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!Medic
- Dr. Martha Jones. It was a toss-up between her and Rory but Martha out ranks him so I went with her. Besides she's medically saved the Doctor several times which, with him as team leader, is a handy skill to have.Speed Fighter
- Clara Oswin Oswald. She's feisty, spunky, and a quick thinker. Plus she's small which would allow her to maneuver around quickly.Mascot
- Donna Noble. She's spunky, feisty, funny, and sweet. She'd easily be able to keep everyone fighting on and keep their spirits up.Guy Who Dies First
- Sylvia Noble. Let's face it - we've seen how she handles crisis situations. She's terrible at coping with it...and a terrible person anyway.
Make your own: [link]
What do you think?